Biophysics--The Everyday Video Contest
The Biophysical Society (BPS) is hosting its first-ever video contest! The Biophysics--The Everyday Video Contest will showcase entertaining and educational biophysics concepts and activities. The contest challenges BPS members to make an original video illustrating what biophysics means to them.
This is a great opportunity to get visibility for your company beyond an Annual Meeting Sponsorship. Contestants will have the opportunity to upload their entries starting in February 2012 through the end of April. Judging and voting commences in May and June. All winners will be announced in July via BPS Newsletters, BPS Member Updates, the BPS homepage, and social media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter, and the BPS Blog. From January through July, General Sponsors will be mentioned in every communication to the Society’s 9,000 members. The BPS homepage typically has about 134,690 hits during those months.
All Sponsors will receive...
- Recognition at the 2013 Annual Meeting on signage next to the finalists video display
General Sponsor additional benefits (2 Available)
- BPS Monthly Newsletter advertising discount of 25% off for 2012 issues
- Recognition on all marketing materials and multimedia promoting the contest
- Logo and hyperlink will appear on information and submission webpage
Prize Sponsor additional benefits
- BPS Monthly Newsletter advertising discount of 10% off for 2012 issues
Members’ Choice Sponsor additional benefits
- Recognition on the voting page
For more information about What Is Biophysics? Video Contest sponsorship opportunities, contact the Exhibits & Sales Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-290-5609.