With support from BPS, the Biomolecular Discovery Dome was at Maryland Day this year. Learn more about the day's activities from a University of Maryland Biophysics PhD student on the BPS blog!
Submit your abstract by June 10 for the upcoming Mechanobiology of Proteins and Cells Thematic Meeting, being held September 29 - October 3, 2013, in Salisbury Cove, Maine!
Support the Society! Learn about exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities at the 58th Annual Meeting.
Add your company's products to our Online Product Guide! Orders placed before June 28, 2013, will be included in the 2013 printed guide.
Upcoming Networking Events:
- Bluegrass Molecular Biophysics Symposium - Lexington, Kentucky; May 20
- First Event of the Great Paris Membrane Club - Paris, France; June 10
The May 7 issue of Biophysical Journal is now available.
View this issue's New and Notable methods and technologies:
- On the Simultaneous Motions of Many Blood Cells
- Sophisticated Modeling Uncovers Atomic DNA Structure in Bacteriophage φ29 Cavity
- Please, Get in My Way So That I Can Be More Efficient!
- A Toolbox of Fluorescence Microscopic Approaches Reveals Dynamics and Assembly of a Membrane-Associated Protein
- Kinesin-5 Seems to Step to its Own Unique Tune, but Really it's a Cover
Check out the latest Mini-Review:
- Interacting Ions in Biophysics: Real is not Ideal
Read this issue's highlighted articles free!
Biophysical Society Job Board